Employment Opportunities | Products Department Administrative Support
PRODUCTS DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Helmet House is the leading U.S. distributor of helmets and apparel in the Motorcycle and Powersports industry. We are in search of a strong Products Support Admin to join our Products Team.
Our Company was founded in 1969 and has its headquarters and a distribution center in Calabasas Hills, CA along with an eastern distribution point in Southaven, MS. For decades Helmet House has supplied Powersports Dealers across the U.S. with two of the world’s top helmet brands; SHOEI and HJC. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and distributor of Tour Master, Cortech, and NORU motorcycle riding gear, and Alpinestars Riding Gear. With a market-leading sales team located across the country, along with the addition of new brands, Helmet House is on the move and plans to grow significantly over the next five years. If you’re passionate about action sports, are a top performer, and want to be on a winning team, Helmet House is the right opportunity for you.
Helmet House is headquartered in beautiful Calabasas Hills, CA, within minutes of Southern California’s world-famous motorcycling / biking & hiking roads and Malibu Beach.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of administrative support experience. The candidate must have great communication and information management skills, be a quick learner, self-starter, troubleshooter, in addition to a team player with a positive attitude. In addition, the right candidate must have attention to detail and be very organized along with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience in inventory planning and/or apparel production support is a plus. This full-time position will report to the Director of Products, and the office is open from M-F at the Calabasas Hills, CA headquarters.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative support for the Products Department including but not limited to
- Inner company department communication and correspondence
- Product launch timeline management
- Purchase Orders
- Cost Sheets
- Assist with general office duties and projects as needed
- Performance metrics management, forecasting and reporting
- Strong Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft 365 Office skills
- Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with co-workers and vendors
- Ability to pay attention to detail while working with multiple projects
- Flexible attitude as priorities change
- Willing and able to occasionally work additional overtime hours when needed
- Physically lift/move up to 30 pounds without stress
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with match, Vacation/Sick Time off, employee discounts, EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Are you ready for a full throttle position selling the top brands in the industry?