Employment Opportunities | Merchandising Admin Support
MERCHANDISING ADMIN SUPPORT
Helmet House is the leading U.S. distributor of helmets and apparel in the Motorcycle and Powersports industry. We are in search of a Merchandising Administrative Support person to join our Calabasas Hills, CA Headquarters Merchandising Team.
Our Company was founded in 1969 and has its headquarters and a distribution center in Calabasas Hills, CA along with an Eastern Distribution point in Southaven, MS and a Digital Marketing Team located in Lake Oswego, OR. For decades Helmet House has supplied Powersports Dealers across the U.S. with two of the world’s top helmet brands; SHOEI and HJC. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and distributor of Tour Master, Cortech, NORU Motorcycle riding gear, and Alpinestars Riding Gear. With a market-leading sales team located across the country, along with the addition of new brands, Helmet House is on the move and plans to grow significantly over the next five years. If you’re passionate about action sports, are a top performer, and want to be on a winning team, Helmet House is the right opportunity for you!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position reports to the VP of Merchandising & Planning, working with the Merchandising team to drive continuous improvement using processes and procedures to achieve optimal performance. This full-time on-site position is based at our Calabasas Hills, CA headquarters.
Essential Functions of the Job include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain product lines
- Enter and process purchase orders
- ETA maintenance and updates
- Logistics Status and updates
- Maintain weekly/monthly reports and calendars
- Coordinate with brand Managers to stay on schedule
- Coordinate questions and feedback from Sales Team
- 1 year of supply chain planning experience
- Creative problem solver and constant desire to move business forward
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent Computer skills; Microsoft 365 Environment preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and Business Central
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with very generous match, Vacation/Sick Time off, employee discounts, EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Are you ready for a full throttle position selling the top brands in the industry?