Shoei | X-Fourteen Marquez America Helmet
X-FOURTEEN MARQUEZ AMERICA
No more second-place trophies with the X-Fourteen! Shoei’s newest X-series addition adds high-end race quality to your ride on and off the track. It’s no question why Marc Marquez chose this helmet to shave off those milliseconds that helped him secure the 2019 MotoGP championship.
The X-Fourteen helmet, from the completely redesigned CWR-F Shield to the Rear Stabilizer, raises the bar for helmets across the board. The ventilation performance, designed by Shoei engineers, features an all-new cheek pad cooling system, six air intakes, and six exhaust outlets. Refined using Shoei’s state-of-the-art wind tunnel facility, the aerodynamic optimization and new shell shape of the X-Fourteen creates the ability to ride smoothly in any position. The sum of its parts make for the most stable X-Series helmet on the market.
The MM RODEO NINETY-THREE, a special limited-edition replica helmet for the GP of the Americas is a tribute to the traditions of the American Ranch and Rodeo Circuit. Marc Marquez, in collaboration with Dave Designs, created this exclusive design. While the wooden signs represent iconic American ranches, the fine lines on the helmet resemble the Circuit of the Americas, and as always number 93 is front and center.
X-FOURTEEN TECHNICAL SPECS
- Developed utilizing rider input from the world’s top racers.
- Tested in SHOEI’s wind tunnel for next-level aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Enhanced high-speed stability while reducing drag and negative forces.
- Ventilation performance features innovative cheek pad cooling system.
- Patent-pending adjustable/rotating liner components for customizable fit and greater field of vision.
- Refined in SHOEI’s wind tunnel to yield the most aerodynamic and stable X-Series helmet yet.
- All-new shell shape along with a completely redesigned, patent-pending Rear Stabilizer designed to maximize high-speed stability while reducing negative forces on the rider.
- Standard Rear Flaps can be replaced with optional, narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics depending on rider preference and track demands.
- Strategically placed ridges along the top shell and chin bar reduce turbulence and drag.
- Removable lower air spoiler reduces buffeting and drag.
- Boasts six (6) air intakes and six (6) exhaust outlets optimized for maximum airflow.
- All-new cheek pad cooling system delivers refreshing air to rider’s cheek area.
- Newly positioned side air outlets improve hot air expulsion.
- Wind tunnel-optimized to excel in the tucked racing position, even behind windscreens.
- Multi-ply matrix AIM+ shell.
- Dual-layer . multi-density EPS liner.
- Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.)
CWR-F RACE SHIELD
- Protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays.
- Innovative new ribs on top and bottom edge improve rigidity and eliminate bending.
- Exclusive, patent-pending Vortex Generators reduce air friction.
- All-new double shield locking mechanism prevents unwanted shield openings.
- Provides a flat surface to accommodate racing tear-offs.
- Comes equipped with Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system.
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53-54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55-56||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57-58||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59-60||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61-62||24 - 24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8 - 8||63-64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|XXXL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65-66||25 5/8 - 26|