Employment Opportunities | Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Helmet House is the leading U.S. distributor of helmets and apparel in the Motorcycle and Powersports industry. We are in search of a strong and highly productive Visual Merchandising Coordinator to join our Sales Team.
VISUAL MERCHANDISING COORDINATOR
Our Company was founded in 1969 and has its headquarters and a distribution center in Calabasas Hills, CA along with an eastern distribution point in Southaven, MS. Our digital marketing team is located in Lake Oswego, OR. For decades Helmet House has supplied Powersports Dealers across the U.S. with two of the world’s top helmet brands; SHOEI and HJC. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and distributor of Tourmaster, Cortech, and NORU motorcycle riding gear, and Alpinestars Riding Gear. With a market-leading sales team located across the country, along with the addition of new brands, Helmet House is on the move and plans to grow significantly over the next five years. If you’re passionate about action sports, are a top performer, and want to be on a winning team, Helmet House is the right opportunity for you.
This position is located at our headquarters, located in beautiful Calabasas Hills, CA, within minutes of Southern California’s world-famous motorcycling / biking & hiking roads.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe ideal candidate is a self-starter and team player that shows amazing attention to detail with a positive attitude. This full-time position will report to the Chief Operating Officer, and the hours are M-F, 8am-5pm.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Marketing and Merchandising departments to facilitate the creation of all visual directives for Helmet House partner retail stores across the U.S.
- Facilitate the development and distribution of promotional campaigns and planograms information to Helmet House sales team
- Work closely with Sales Department to provide necessary visual sales materials and directives related to store displays, signs, in-store graphics
- Facilitate the creation of visual in-store fixture signage and POP
- Coordinate store fixtures design, development, manufacturing, and distribution
- Order and maintain proper fixture stock levels
- Order and maintain sign and visual materials to predetermined stock levels
- Coordinate fixture allocation and distribution to match promotional timing, seasonal needs, new product rollouts, and new dealer accounts
- Partner with regional vice presidents to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise
- Remain aware of the helmet and apparel brand competition in U.S. Motorcycle Dealers and stay on top of any applicable trends in retail/visual industry standards in the marketplace
- Retail visual merchandising experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Multistore retail experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint) required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Light travel may be needed from time to time
- Must be self-motivated, very organized, and detail oriented
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with very generous match, Vacation/Sick Time off, Flexible Schedule, Awesome employee discounts, EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email resume or reference link to:
Helmet House Human Resources