Employment Opportunities | Sales Communications Manager
SALES COMMUNICATIONS MANAGERHelmet House is the leading U.S. distributor of helmets and apparel in the Motorcycle and Powersports industry. We are in search of a strong and highly productive Sales Communication Manager to join our Sales Team.
Our Company was founded in 1969 and has its headquarters and a distribution center in Calabasas Hills, CA along with an eastern distribution point in Southaven, MS. Our digital marketing team is located in Lake Oswego, OR. For decades Helmet House has supplied Powersports Dealers across the U.S. with two of the world’s top helmet brands; SHOEI and HJC. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and distributor of Tour Master and Cortech motorcycle riding gear, and Alpinestars Riding Gear. With a market-leading sales team located across the country, along with the addition of new brands, Helmet House is on the move and plans to grow significantly over the next five years. If you’re passionate about action sports, are a top performer, and want to be on a winning team, Helmet House is the right opportunity for you.
This position is in our headquarters, located in beautiful Calabasas Hills, CA, within minutes of Southern California’s world-famous motorcycling / biking & hiking roads.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team player that shows amazing attention to detail with a positive attitude. This full-time position will report to the Chief Operating Officer, and the hours are M-F, 8am-5pm.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Managing samples and orders with outside sales reps
- Planning and coordinating National Sales Meetings
- Owning SharePoint Sales Documentation and Information distribution
- Work Closely with Regional Sales VPs on team communication
- Work independently as well as cooperatively with a team
- Collaborates with sales team on all admin and communication needs
- Presents ideas and recommendations to RVPs
- Creates and coordinates multimedia packages
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience in Sales Communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience with Microsoft 365 platform
- Powersports industry experience a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with match, Vacation/Sick Time off, employee discounts, EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email resume or reference link to:
Helmet House Human Resources