Employment Opportunities | Marketing Manager
Helmet House is the leading U.S. distributor of helmets and apparel in the Motorcycle and Powersports industry. Our Company was founded in 1969 and has its headquarters and a distribution center in Calabasas Hills, CA along with an eastern distribution point in Southaven, MS. For decades Helmet House has supplied Powersports Dealers across the U.S. with two of the world’s top helmet brands; SHOEI and HJC. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and distributor of Tourmaster, Cortech, and NORU motorcycle riding gear. With a market-leading sales team located across the country, along with the addition of new brands, Helmet House is on the move and plans to grow significantly over the next five years. If you’re passionate about action sports, are a top performer, and want to be on a winning team, Helmet House is the right opportunity for you.
Helmet House is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the company’s brand and sales building initiatives across digital, traditional and event channels. The position is based in Calabasas, CA offices. This new role will report directly to the CEO, work closely with our Chief Digital Officer, and lead the marketing department.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Establish the marketing budget and actively manage to the plan.
- Develop marketing strategies specifically designed for motorcycle helmet and apparel brands.
- Strong focus on maintaining optimum consumer awareness of the premier motorcycle helmet brand in the US.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to maximize campaigns across multiple channels.
- Lead online and social media content creation, posting and responses.
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to achieve exceptional results.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to grow website traffic growth, e-commerce sales and consumer referrals to dealers.
- Oversee on-site event planning to introduce product, engage customers and drive sales.
- Leverage marketing opportunities with sponsored athletes and race teams.
- Organize and manage direct mail campaigns for customer prospecting and promo sales at dealership locations.
- Prioritize the creation of digital marketing assets based on the needs of the organization.
- Grow consumer mailing lists and plan promotional email sends.
- Ensure ad copy accuracy and that brand messages are relevant and consistent throughout all advertising channels.
- Actively report analytics and track ROI from marketing spend.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-years marketing management experience in an action sport industry.
- History of managing advertising spend across various digital, print, and media channels.
- Demonstrable marketing leadership history driving a team and organization forward in brand visibility and sales.
- Experience managing a social media channel with in-house staff, athletes & influencers a plus.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords a plus.
- Some knowledge of event planning techniques and organization strategies.
- Familiarity with digital advertising agencies and managing expense against quantifiable results.
- Strong organizational, presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a proven ability to work collaboratively across all departments.
- Motorcycle riding experience a big plus.
- This full-time position will be based in Calabasas, CA location.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus program based upon experience.
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with generous match, Vacation/Sick Time off, Employee discounts, Flexible working schedule, EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email resume or reference link to:
Helmet House Human Resources