Employment Opportunities | Marketing Manager
Our Company was founded in 1969 and has its headquarters and a distribution center in Calabasas Hills, CA along with an eastern distribution point in Southaven, MS. For decades Helmet House has supplied Powersports Dealers across the U.S. with two of the world’s top helmet brands; SHOEI and HJC. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and distributor of Tourmaster, Cortech, and NORU motorcycle riding gear, and Alpinestars Riding Gear. With a market-leading sales team located across the country, along with the addition of new brands, Helmet House is on the move and plans to grow significantly over the next five years. If you’re passionate about action sports, are a top performer, and want to be on a winning team, Helmet House is the right opportunity for you.
Helmet House is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the company’s brand and sales building initiatives across digital, traditional and event channels. The position is open to candidates that can work from our Calabasas Hills, CA offices. This new role will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer and lead the marketing department.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Establish the marketing budget and actively manage to the plan.
- Develop marketing strategies specifically designed for motorcycle helmet and apparel brands.
- Strong focus on maintaining optimum consumer awareness of the premier motorcycle helmet brand in the US.
- Primary focus will be digital marketing campaigns across multiple online channels.
- Establish a plan for timely and consistent online and social media presence for Helmet House. Includes content creation, posting and responses.
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to achieve exceptional results.
- Drive website traffic growth, e-commerce sales and consumer referrals to dealers.
- On-site event planning to introduce product, engage customers and drive sales.
- Manage the relationships between the company and sponsored athletes and race teams.
- Organize and manage direct mail campaigns for customer prospecting and promo sales at dealership locations.
- Prioritize the creation of digital marketing assets based on the needs of the organization.
- Grow consumer mailing lists and plan promotional email sends.
- Organize website SEO initiatives.
- Actively track and report website analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-years marketing leadership experience in an enthusiast sports industry (action sports, motorcycle, motorsports, etc.).
- Demonstrable digital marketing leadership history driving a team and organization forward in brand visibility and sales.
- Experience managing a corporate social media channel with in-house staff, athletes & influencers.
- Experience with paid Internet advertising channels including sponsored social media, online banner advertising, etc.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Knowledge of event planning techniques and organization strategies.
- Familiarity with digital advertising agencies and managing expense against quantifiable results.
- Search engine optimization best practices and ability to develop written content from multiple sources.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Motorcycle riding experience a big plus.
- This full-time position will be based in Calabasas Hills, CA location with a flexible office schedule
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus program based upon experience.
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with match, Vacation/Sick Time off, employee discounts, EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email resume or reference link to:
Helmet House Human Resources