Employment Opportunities | Amazon Specialist & Product Data Entry
Helmet House is the leading U.S. distributor of helmets and apparel in the Motorcycle and Powersports industry. We are in search of an organized and detail-oriented team member with excellent communication skills. This position is based in our Portland, OR area office.
AMAZON SPECIALIST & PRODUCT DATA ENTRY
Our Company was founded in 1969 and has its headquarters and a distribution center in Calabasas Hills, CA along with an eastern distribution point in Southaven, MS. Our digital marketing team is located in Lake Oswego, OR. For decades Helmet House has supplied Powersports Dealers across the U.S. with two of the world’s top helmet brands; SHOEI and HJC. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and distributor of Tour Master and Cortech motorcycle riding gear, and Alpinestars Riding Gear. With a market-leading sales team located across the country, along with the addition of new brands, Helmet House is on the move and plans to grow significantly over the next five years. If you’re passionate about action sports, are a top performer, and want to be on a winning team, Helmet House is the right opportunity for you.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Loading product data and images/multimedia on helmethouse.com, and through Amazon Brand Registry and Amazon Seller Central
- Uploading photos, videos, product descriptions, pricing, and product options
- Merchandising messaging and discounting to optimize sales and brand awareness
The ideal candidate is a quick learner, self-starter, troubleshooter, and problem solver with a positive attitude. This full-time position hybrid position will report to the Digital E-Commerce Supervisor.
- 3+ years’ experience in Data Entry
- 2+ years’ experience of Amazon Seller Central
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, website product management systems, Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Brand Registry
- Powersports industry experience a plus but not required
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with very generous match, Vacation/Sick Time off, Employee discounts, EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email resume or reference link to:
Helmet House Human Resources