Employment Opportunities | Director of Products - NORU Apparel Line
Helmet House is the leading U.S. distributor of helmets and apparel in the Motorcycle and Powersports industry. We are in search of a talented Director of Products to lead our NORU riding apparel line. NORU was created to offer unbelievable value in traditional designs for the everyday rider on all types of motorcycles.
DIRECTOR of PRODUCTS – NORU APPAREL LINE
Our Company was founded in 1969 and has its headquarters and a distribution center in Calabasas Hills, CA along with an eastern distribution point in Southaven, MS. For decades Helmet House has supplied Powersports Dealers across the U.S. with two of the world’s top helmet brands; SHOEI and HJC. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and distributor of Tourmaster, Cortech, and NORU motorcycle riding gear, and Alpinestars Riding Gear. With a market-leading sales team located across the country, along with the addition of new brands, Helmet House is on the move and plans to grow significantly over the next five years. If you’re passionate about action sports, are a top performer, and want to be on a winning team, Helmet House is the right opportunity for you.
This position is located at our headquarters, located in beautiful Calabasas Hills, CA, within minutes of Southern California’s world-famous motorcycling / biking & hiking roads.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A background in Product Management or Product Development mixed with Creative Design, Technical Design or Industrial Design abilities.
- A track record of quantifiable financial success driving business growth strategies via sales, gross margin and profit.
- Ability to identify competitive white space and create productive product assortments at value prices.
- Experience managing global product development and negotiating costs to meet aggressive margins at value price points.
- Knowledge in technical outdoor, action sports, performance or outerwear apparel categories.
Are you looking for the opportunity to have a direct impact on a healthy business with excellent growth potential? Apply today!
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with generous matching, Vacation/Sick Time off, Flexible work-week, employee discounts, EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email resume or reference link to:
Helmet House Human Resources