Employment Opportunities | Sales Representative Various U.S. Territories
SALES REPRESENTATIVE VARIOUS U.S. TERRITORIES
Helmet House, one of the power sports industry’s leading helmet and apparel distributors, is in search of talented and qualified Sales Representatives with Power Sports Industry Experience. Are you ready to join our team?
Sales Department Mission Statement:
Support each other, exchange quality information, and be sincerely honest in developing long lasting, productive relationships with each other and our customer, the dealer — growing our business together.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service dealer accounts by conducting quality, pro-active sales calls
- Evaluate changes in current inventory or staff
- Identify problem areas, or areas of new opportunity
- Research / Ask about upcoming events, new needs or changes to each store
- Maintain dealer websites in compliance with HH Internet MAP, Dealer Assistance and procedure guidelines
- Physically inventory and manage Helmet House products within each store
- Refresh product displays and add “POP” merchandising as needed
- Present new products consistent with dealer development goals or Helmet House programs
- Train store employees on all Helmet House products
- Complete daily call reports highlighting each sales call, including successes, issues and obstacles; reports must include new products presented during each call
- Contact new dealer leads
- Check Corporate / Dealer email and voicemail messages daily and return promptly
- Possess a strong understanding of all Helmet House products and their respective price points
- Build and retain a working knowledge of key competitor’s products and their price points
- Utilize on-line sales and evaluation tools for more effective selling and dealer development
- Road sales experience
- Computer savvy, including Microsoft Office based products
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work with our retail customers on successful sell-thru of products.
- Knowledge of the power sports industry is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with matching, Vacation/Sick Time off, employee discounts, travel expenses. EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email resume or reference link to: