Employment Opportunities | Sales Representative North Carolina Territory
SALES REPRESENTATIVE NORTH CAROLINA TERRITORY
Helmet House, one of the power sports industry’s leading helmet and apparel distributors, is in search of a Sales Representative in the greater North Carolina territory.
Sales Department Mission Statement:
Support each other, exchange quality information, and be sincerely honest in developing long lasting, productive relationships with each other and our customer, the dealer — growing our business together.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service dealer accounts by conducting quality, pro-active sales calls
- Evaluate changes in current inventory or staff
- Identify problem areas, or areas of new opportunity
- Research / Ask about upcoming events, new needs or changes to each store
- Maintain dealer websites in compliance with HH Internet MAP, Dealer Assistance and procedure guidelines
- Physically inventory and manage Helmet House products within each store
- Refresh product displays and add “POP” merchandising as needed
- Present new products consistent with dealer development goals or Helmet House programs
- Train store employees on all Helmet House products
- Complete daily call reports highlighting each sales call, including successes, issues and obstacles; reports must include new products presented during each call
- Contact new dealer leads
- Check Corporate / Dealer email and voicemail messages daily and return promptly
- Possess a strong understanding of all Helmet House products and their respective price points
- Build and retain a working knowledge of key competitor’s products and their price points
- Utilize on-line sales and evaluation tools for more effective selling and dealer development
- Road sales experience
- Computer savvy, including Microsoft Office based products
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work with our retail customers on successful sell-thru of products.
- Knowledge of the power sports industry is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License
BENEFITS PACKAGE (For full-time employees)
Medical/Dental/Vision, Supplemental Insurance Plans, Café 125 FSA, 401(k) Savings Plan with matching, Vacation/Sick Time off, employee discounts, travel expenses. EOE
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please email resume or reference link to: