Alpinestars | Valparaiso V3 Drystar Jacket
A versatile, technical all-weather adventure touring jacket which is anatomically optimized for a superior long-range comfort, the Valparaiso v3 Drystar® Jacket incorporates Alpinestars a removable waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for effective and proven all-weather performance, and offers superb comfort levels thanks to its extensive ventilation on the chest, back and arms. This jacket features a long-sleeve thermal jacket, making it extremely weather versatile, and has soft protectors for effective impact protection.
- New anatomically profiled design to provide long-range rider comfort.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with a ripstop highly abrasion and tear resistant fabric main chassis plus reinforced material on elbow and shoulder areas for added durability and protection.
- Convenient storage options with two front hand cargo pockets, front chest pockets and a large rear utility pocket.
- New ventilation system on upper chest area plus an air exhaust zippered opening on the back for optimal levels of airflow.
- Ventilation system on sleeves for even more cooling airflow.
- Superior Airflow front panel on main zipper to ensure unrivaled air intake on the front of the jacket.
- Waist adjustment belt with buckles for an optimal fit.
- Multiple fit and volume adjusters on sleeves for an improved riding fit.
- Bottom circumference shock cord adjuster to allow riders to get the perfect fit.
- Reflective detailing on sleeves and sides.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars protectors.
- Soft protectors for effective impact protection.
- New quick collar buckle closure system with precise adjustment range for a supreme fit.
- Zippered collar extension to provide higher coverage against the elements when required.
- Removable and wearable waterproof Drystar® membrane for effective all-weather performance.
- Removable thermal layer for added practicality.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Soft collar inner liner with padded edging for improved rider comfort.
- Chest and back pad compartments to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads, available as an accessory upgrade.