Alpinestars | SMX S Boots
With a durable microfiber upper for comfort and fit and incorporating a host of advanced protective features, inside and out, the SMX-S Boot features an ergonomic forefoot shaping, a breathable lining and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for optimized levels of support and performance.
- Durable, high-tech micro-fiber upper construction offering a high level of flexibility.
- Double injected PU shields the shin, ankle, calf, toe and heel from impact while minimizing abrasion.
- Inner protection is given by a double injected panel connected to the heel counter, hidden beneath the outer shell and running up the outer ankle.
- Quick drying polyamide lining is laminated with open cell foam and high density contoured padding to absorb shocks to the foot area.
- Exclusive compound rubber sole features structured shank reinforcement for added support to the arch area.
- Interchangeable bi-injected PU toe slider with snap-in assembly.
- The SMX 5 boot is CE certified.
- Innovative air vents at the ankle, heel and forefoot are covered with a specially designed mesh to provide unmatched levels of rider comfort.
- Large ‘throat’ profile instep and Achilles flex bellows for superior flex and comfort.
- MTP mesh liner and anatomical, removable, PU Foam foot bed keeps the foot cool and comfortable.
- Innovative inner (medial) side entry opening/closure system that features an elastic mounted zipper with an extra wide Velcro® flap, to give a precise, comfortable fit and wide opening aperture for ease of access.
- Highly ergonomic last for ultra precise fit.