Alpinestars | Apex V2 Drystar Gloves
The multi-panel stretch poly-fabric and leather chassis of the Apex DRYSTAR® glove incorporates a host of safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector, the patented finger-bridge and EVA foam padding reinforcements. The integrated waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane and Thinsulate® lining means this glove protection against not only an accident but the winter weather.
- Durable stretch poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane keeps your hands comfortable and dry in the harshest conditions.
- Integrated Thinsulate® thermal insulation (100g) on the top hand for protection against the elements.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Over-molded hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact and abrasion.
- TPR thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Alpinestars’ race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Wide Velcro® cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements.
- Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely and safely keep glove in position.
- Soft, insulated velour lining.
- Available in international sizes S-3XL.