Alpinestars | Andes V3 Drystar Pant
STANDARD SIZES (US)
SML (36-38) 4067-0005-04
MED (38-40) 4067-0005-05
LRG (40-42) 4067-0005-06
XLG (42-44) 4067-0005-07
2XL (44-46) 4067-0005-08
3XL (46-48) 4067-0005-09
4XL (48-50) 4067-0005-10
SHORT SIZES (US)
SML (36-38) 4068-0005-04
MED (38-40) 4068-0005-05
LRG (40-42) 4068-0005-06
XLG (42-44) 4068-0005-07
2XL (44-46) 4068-0005-08
3XL (46-48) 4068-0005-09
4XL (48-50) 4068-0005-10
LONG SIZES (US)
MED (38-40) 4069-0005-05
LRG (40-42) 4069-0005-06
XLG (42-44) 4069-0005-07
2XL (44-46) 4069-0005-08
Designed using Alpinestars Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Pant offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability. With added protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes Drystar® Jacket.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
- Removable long thermal liner allows the pants to be adapted to suit the weather conditions.
- Efficient direct ventilation ports strategically positioned on thighs for high levels of airflow.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panels insert for optimum riding comfort.
- Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved comfort fit while also ensuring the pants remain in position.
- Removable and positional-adjustable knee protectors ensure superior protection against impacts.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Interior hip pad compartments. (Bio-Flex inserts available as an accessory upgrade).
- Integrated reflective details.
- Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding.
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit.
- Zippered air intakes for effective internal temperature control.
- Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality.